Monday, April 30, 2012

This semester is finally over! And to show for it, I have six prints I'd love to share. Each one is based on my novel-in-progress (details soon!!!), and each image is pivotal and important, even the little moments. Relief prints printed with oil based ink. All prints carved on linoleum except One Last Happy Morning, which is carved shina wood. Check it:

 Copyright 2012 Lee Savage
One Last Happy Morning


 Copyright 2012 Lee Savage
With Her They Wait


 Copyright 2012 Lee Savage
I Died Here Just To Survive There


 Copyright 2012 Lee Savage
The Rogue Fishmonger

 
Copyright 2012 Lee Savage
Don't Show Up Before Your Time
 

Copyright 2012 Lee Savage
I Wouldn't End It Any Other Way


That's it for now. I've done a ton of sketches lately, for this series and for the hell of it. Maybe I'll update soon with those. Till then, be happy! Love, Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment